My name is Andrea Palmieri. I am interested in everything cyber-security related, machine learning, and reverse engineering. I am passionate about books, movies and art in general. Also, I am a die-hard AS Roma fan.
You can find my projects on GitHub, here are some of the most interesting ones:
- apkingo: get detailed information about apk files. GitHub.
- makephish: clone and patch websites to create phishing pages. GitHub and a spanish article about it.
- phishflood: flood phishing kits with fake data. Blog post and GitHub.
- goransom: poc for a simple ransomware in Go. Blog post and GitHub.
- mlWithPhishing: tuning machine learning models for phishing detection. Blog posts and GitHub.
- MQTTSA: detect misconfigurations in MQTT brokers and suggest mitigations. IEEEXplore, GitHub and website.